Kids Duo Nishikasai is currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join our team!
■Who We Are
Kids Duo Nishikasai is franchise operated by Kouken Co., Ltd. in partnership with Yaruki Switch Group.
Yaruki Switch Group is the 2nd largest private education group in Japan, comprised of 7 total brands with
more than 2,000 directly owned and franchise-managed schools nationwide.
Kids Duo Nishikasai
4-13-4 Kita-Kasai, Edogawa-ku, Tokyo
Closest station: Nishikasai Station on Tokyo Metro Tozai Line
Kids Duo Nagareyamaootakanomori
Plan・J 1F, 1-17-19 Ootakanomori-Kita, Nagareyama-shi, Chiba
Closest station: Nagareyamaootakanomori Station on the Tsukuba Express Line, Tobu Urban Park Line
■ What We Offer
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000
• 10 paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Social Security & Health Insurance
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support
• Contract Renewal Bonus
•120 days off a year(8 to 10 days off per month)
■ Our Teaching Style
Kids Duo focuses on fostering students’ confidence and enthusiasm in English via interactive games and activities. Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English.
Kids Duo teachers take turns leading and supporting a variety of highly active games and activities, including Arts & Crafts, Music & Dance, Social Studies, Outdoor programs, etc. While a set curriculum and lesson plans for main activities are provided, teachers are expected to grow and expand on these foundations with their own unique and original games and lesson ideas; allowing ample creative freedom to personalize your teaching approach and inject passion and enthusiasm into your class.
In order to succeed as a Kids Duo teacher, applicants must be outgoing, extroverted, and able to maintain the level of enthusiasm and energy necessary to fulfill the highly active nature of the role. The engagement and enthusiasm of your students depends on the level of energy you exhibit in your class! Kids Duo teachers must also be ready to think on their feet, improvise, and consistently adapt to the unexpected. Being organized and flexible are also important skills to be able to succeed in this fast-paced and challenging work environment.
No prior professional teaching experience is required, but experience interacting with children ages 3-12 is a plus (this includes volunteer, coaching, summer camps, and babysitting experience!) Our robust training program equips you with the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct our lessons and programs, but entering the position with knowledge of how to relate to and engage with young learners - particularly in groups – will be a huge advantage to your success early on.
■ Job Requirements
• Regular working hours fall within the hours of 11:30-20:00.
Shifts are 8.5 hours per day (including 1-hour lunch break).
* It may change for special events or weekends(e.g. Spring Summer and Winter holidays)
• Lead and support activities of both large and small groups of students aged 3 to 12
• Supervise and maintain the safety & wellbeing of students, model proper behavior and teach
fundamental social skills
• Participate in occasional special events held on weekends/holidays (typically once per month)
• Must hold at least a 2-Year Associates Degree OR Valid Working Visa
■ Application Process
• Application Submitted
• Screening Process (2-10 business days) *
• 1st Interview (In-Person/Online)
• 2nd Interview (In-Person/Online) *if needed
• Official Offer of Position
• On-Boarding / Visa Support (if necessary)
* Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Last modified on February 21, 2024
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2024 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.