Carpaydiem Co., Ltd is hiring "International Sales staff."
We are a 14-years-successful exporter of pre-owned vehicles.
The experience of the CEO is summarized below.
While serving as Executive Officer of Softbank Group, Carpaydiem's President and CEO launched a global shopping mall for automobiles and realized the world's largest cross-border shopping mall in terms of total distribution value within 7 years of its launch. After moving to Rakuten, the largest shopping mall in Japan, he managed global marketing and achieved 400% year-on-year growth.
In recognition of the achievements of these representative directors and the potential of Carpaydiem, the company received investment from Toyota Tsusho Corporation of the Toyota Group in 2021, rapidly increased its sales and market share and, in February 2023, joined the Toyota Tsusho Group subsidiaries.
To continue to expand sales channels to untapped countries and regions
The overseas sales department is being strengthened.
Thanks to our skilled international staff, we are consistently growing and are planning to expand further to new markets. Our professional team focuses on achieving our targets, providing excellent service to clients, and increasing our company's brand awareness. We are always ready to welcome fast learners and well-organized salespersons.
We evaluate our employees somewhat based on performance and abilities. We always have an open, challenging position for those who perform well regardless of how long they have been working for us. We will welcome you as future leaders in our company and provide an environment to perform to the best of your abilities.
We are not limited to outdated seniority traditions. Instead, you will be evaluated on your performance, and opportunities to get promoted quickly to the right candidate are available.
Connect with customers from various countries to export pre-owned vehicles and other quality products.
1. Conducts research in the assigned markets, including but not limited to the following information: market requirement or demand, importation rules and regulations, list of possible clients, list of competitors, and strategies to penetrate or expand in the market.
2. Call prospective clients and convince them to start or repeat business with the company.
3. Plan and recommend a marketing strategy to increase the company’s share in the overseas market.
4. Maintain relationships with existing customers via phone calls and answering emails.
5. Act as a link between the company and the clients in negotiating the terms of the agreement, discussing the products and services covered by the company, and closing the sales.
6. Digital marketing experience is preferred but not mandatory.
7. Responsible for assisting customers in their business transactions with the company.
8. Review your sales performance and aim to meet or exceed the monthly target.
1-2 year Experience in sales preferred but not mandatory
2. Must be professional, articulate, and business-minded
3. Above-average communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
4. Must be able to speak and write in English at a business level
5. other languages such as French, Portuguese, Swahili, and Lingala… are highly welcome
6. Must have valid visa to work in Japan
-¥260,000 to ¥600,000 per month, negotiable according to experience and skills
-Bonus (depends on company and individual performance. Eligible for full-time employee only)
-First 3~6 months are the probation period
-Days;5 days a week (Monday-Saturday)
-Hours; shift depending on which country you are in charge of. 8 hours between 8 am-8 pm
-Number of annual holidays; 120
-Public holidays, the Golden Week, Summer, New Year, Congratulations and condolences vacation
-Salary raise; 2 times a year (depending on your performance)
-Social Insurance (National Pension, Health, and Unemployment Insurance)
-Transportation is fully paid
When you apply, please write your experience and performance at your past job(s) in a cover letter by which we can find you are an enthusiastic and result-oriented business person.
Please apply only through Gaijinpot.
Only successful applicants will be contacted; thank you
-Our employees 59peple （October, 2023）
-Foreign employees ：15 people (French（フランス）,Canadian（カナダ）,Angolan（アンゴラ共和国）,Swiss（スイス）,Filipino（フィリピン）,Benin（ベナン共和国）,Indonesian（インドネシア）,Tanzanian（タンザニア）,Thailand（タイ）,Japanese（日本）,Zambian（ザンビア）,Portugal(ポルトガル),Russia(ロシア）
-There are many Japanese employees who are fluent in English
-near Shibuya station
-Depending on your skills and performance, we can provide a work visa
Last modified on November 30, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.