-Friendly and outgoing with an interest in Japanese culture.
-Works well in a team
Nihonbashi Information Center
Directly connected to Mitsukoshimae Station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Hanzomon Line)
training period of minimum 60working days
- Starting at 1,400 yen hourly wage(1,300 yen during training period)
- Extra pay for weekends and national holidays
-Health Insurance: Shakai Hoken(iIncludes health and pension(Only for those who fulfill the conditions)
- Visa sponsorship available after training period
- Transportation is reimbursed (up to 20,000 yen per month)
-Kimono and yukata uniform provided
- English: Native or business level
- Japanese: JLPT N2 level is desirable but not essential
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Valid work visa with at least 4 months remaining
- Customer service experience is a plus
-Giving information about Nihonbashi and the surrounding Tokyo area in English, Japanese, and if possible, other languages
-Leading and assisting with tours and cultural workshops
-Replying to inquiries and reservation requests via phone and email
-Updating the information center’s SNS
-Translating and interpreting from Japanese to English (and/or native language)
- Processing payments on the cash register
-Working with press and media to promote Nihonbashi (may include TV coverage, pictures for magazines, newspapers, etc.)
※Please specify what languages you can speak and your level in each language.
Last modified on November 16, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.