・ HOSHIKAWA K.K. was founded in April 2013.
・ We are a recruitment firm specializing in the consumer goods and
retail industries, with a focus on Japan.
・ We cover positions from Assistant Manager to Senior Director.
・We only scout Bilingual candidates (with strong language skills-Japanese
Our team is committed to linking exceptional professionals with leading organizations and
building strong, profitable connections. We are currently looking for an experienced, bilingual
(English/Japanese) Executive Recruiter to join our team.
Work Environment and Training:
We have an open-minded culture, international work environment that promotes teamwork at
HOSHIKAWA. In addition, we have an On-the-Job Training system for Associate
We are seeking a Recruiter with proficiency in both English and Japanese, if possible. This role
will be critical in sourcing, evaluating, and placing top-level management and executive talent
in our client companies.
1. Develop and execute robust search strategies designed to attract senior level professionals
within the industry.
JD for Associate Recruitment Consultant @HOSHIKAWA K.K.
2. Network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities for short and/or long-
3. Review and analyze candidate's qualifications.
4. Negotiate and present offers and close for selected candidates.
5. Provide excellent client management service and ensure recruitment is executed in line with
the client's expectation.
6. Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and market intelligence.
7. Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and
Job Requirements and skills:
1. Professional Experience: at least 3 years
2. Experience in cold calling and emailing to make appointments, and database management
3. Ability to expand the network by using SNS (Social Networking Service) effectively.
4. Talent for collecting information for research and analysis of the market and meeting with
5. PC skill: Word, Excel and Power Point
6. English ability: Business level or fluent
7. Japanese: Conversation, especially speaking and listening
8. Education: Bachelor or above (preferable to Economics, Commerce or
9. Working Visa holders and must be currently residing in Japan
10. Extensive experience in candidate interviewing and evaluation.
11. Familiarity with online and offline networking.
12. Excellent communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
13. Strong business acumen, and knowledge of the labor market and its trends.
Once a week (after probation period).
We have a promotion system and top-level payment system in the recruitment
industry. Decent compensation structure (base salary and performance bonus)
Salary including commission can range from 3,000,000~ 10,000,000JPY / Year
•Plus, commission based
Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays
1. Social healthcare insurance
2. Paid transportation
3. Paid vacation and sick leave.
4. Professional development and on the job training opportunities.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Last modified on September 23, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.