Asia Concierge is a travel design company specialising in the art of travel to Asia. We provide tailor-made itinerary planning and land arrangement services for high-end individual and group travellers, as well as corporate events and incentives for Fortune 500 companies from all over the globe.
We are a passionate and diverse group of individuals committed to service excellence, product innovation and most importantly, loving what we do.
We are looking for likeminded people to join our Japan office as Operations Coordinators. Our ‘OCs’ are responsible for making the land arrangements for our amazing guests when they are in Japan – from booking seats at Michelin star restaurants to booking arranging geisha parties at a Gion tea house.
Whilst experience is a plus, we are more concerned about finding the right person for this role and for our team. Being passionate, enthusiastic, detail orientated and eager to learn are all essential qualities. We are a fast-growing company, and there will be amazing opportunities for the right person to have a successful and exciting career with us.
• Execution of client itinerary bookings with suppliers including guides, restaurants,
transportation, and ticket providers
• Ensure that all documentation for the client's itinerary is accurate and provided ahead of the
• Liaise with clients when on the ground in Japan to make changes to the itinerary if required
• Maintain good relationships with suppliers and source new suppliers
• Work with product department to ensure that tours timings and inclusions are correct
• Assist onsite with events when required
• Flexibility with working in the office / working from home / working hours
• Work in an international environment
• Paid Sick leave
• Work in an awesome office in Toranomon, with free coffee and free beer!
If you are looking for a career in an exciting industry working with a great group of people, than please apply!
Last modified on May 24, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.