We love geeking out and gaming as much as you do. Join 5CA and help us continue building on the principle of Gamers Helping Gamers: connect with your fellow geeky agents, work comfortably from your own home, and discover what it is like to provide support for some of the most popular games in the world.
What will I do?
As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat – no phone calls) by doing things like
** Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.)
** Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.
** Assist players resolve technical problems with the game
** Answer gameplay inquiries and helping sort out gameplay issues
* Check updates & newly released content for the game you’re supporting
* Take assigned training modules to help you improve even further in your job
* Attend your weekly meeting with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager
In short, you will be responsible for helping players of this popular video game resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love.
And don't worry - You will start your first week(s) at 5CA going through training with your fellow new agents, to make sure you are prepared for the challenges ahead. And, of course, you will be paid as if you were already working, during your training.
Working from home
Working from home is an adventure that you will love taking part in. Whether you just don't like sitting in an office 8 hours a day, dislike the commute, or you just want to spend more time at home – Working remotely is the perfect way to work in our current, digital world.
- You can write excellent Japanese (JLPT N1, but no certification is required).
- You can write excellent English (again no certification is required)
- You are available to work full-time.
- You are available to work at least one day during the weekend.
- You have incredible knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games.
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, or a modern gaming PC/laptop.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
· Please note that we cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time
- An internet speed minimum of 5 Mb/s download and 1 Mb/s upload internationally
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory, with a 64-bit windows version or MacOS.
- An i5 (2.8 Ghz or faster), or better/similar, max. 3 years old.
- A smartphone for two-factor authentication.
- Salary: the salary varies depending on your experience and skills. Our Human Resources Lead will be able to specify the salary during the first interview.
- International Environment: Over 40 nationalities working together in a professional and multicultural workspace.
- Do your thing: World traveler? Looking for a temporary cash-flow? We are home to clever people who are working to find a spot in this world.
- Remote Based Benefits
Work anywhere and save time and money that you would otherwise spend commuting.
- Sweet Tools: Top-notch training and communication tools (you’ll love it if you are addicted to GIFs)
Questions? All your questions will be answered in the first interview with our Human Resources Lead before moving ahead with the recruitment process.
Last modified on October 16, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.