Tucked away in the heart of best powder snow in Hokkaido - Japan, and just 30 minutes drive from Otaru, Hokkaido iconic destination, Kiroro resorts with its 2 Hotels, Sheraton and The Tribute Portfolio providing stylish and comfort ski in and out is currently looking for a Pastry Chef for this Winter 2021/2022
When you work for us not only will you be working for one of a famous international brand hotels but you will also be working for a Company where the skills and knowledge you gain here will be recognized in the industry worldwide.
If you have a passion for cooking and hospitality, the drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first-class service skills then this may be the place for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Senior Pastry Chef and kitchen brigade in the preparation and cooking of produce.
- Carrying out all tasks in a reasonable time frame to ensure the smooth running of the areas.
- Maintaining stock rotation when taking in deliveries and using produce.
- Complying with food labelling and temperature controls.
- Having full knowledge of the menu and to be able to give descriptions of all pastry dishes.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Good Communication skills
- Timekeeping and organizational skills
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Free skiing in our ski resort
- Staff discount on food and accommodation
Sound like you? Apply, and we will contact you!
In line with the current immigration situation in Japan, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in Japan. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.