Do you love Japanese culture, and can you communicate that passion to the world?
Have you ever had REALLY good saké, or would like to learn more about it?
International sales, Export business developer, PR and communication for world-renowned Saké brewery.
This role is a unique opportunity to join the exciting world of Japanese fine-dining.
You will become a representative for Japan to the world, working alongside renowned wine and sake professionals and amazing chefs.
First, you will receive full training in the profession of saké brewing, in order to familiarize yourself with the philosophy of our company, our products, and our history.
- brewing basics, saké seminars, experience in the rice fields.
- At the same time, communication operations, and client support for international sales.
Duties may include:
- BtoB customer support, market expansion, inventory, content / SNS production, print and web publications, public relations, organization / attendance of events, etc.
At the end of the training, you will be fully assigned to your responsibilities as an export business developer, PR, and international client communications manager.
About the role and the company:
- We are a market leader with a large share of the foreign saké market.
- SME size company, with a traditional focus on human connections and loyalty.
- With a subsidiary wine estate in France, there is an international atmosphere and an openness to challenge news sectors in the alcoholic beverage industry.
-We do not require any particular education or past experience. What we care about most is your ability / desire to learn and to work with dedication for the success of your team!
-Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
-Speaking Business Japanese
-You are curious and enjoy learning new things, and of course about saké and Japan!
-You are outgoing, social and have great interpersonal and presentation skills.
What we offer:
- Subsidized housing with attractive rent in our corporate apartments
- Significant (double what is usual) annual bonus
- Room to advance within the company and challenge new roles and ideas
We hope to hear from all interested candidates.
Please apply today!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.