Are you a foreigner who has been living in Japan for a long time? Do you have a permanent resident visa or spouse visa? Have you ever wondered if you can build a different career in Japan rather than teaching English?
Are you a Japanese national who has always wanted to get into real estate? Or are you already a real estate agent but don’t see your future in your current company? Are you tired of being an employee? Have you ever thought about starting your own business? Do you want to make use of your language skills?
Do you like meeting new people? Do you like helping and taking care of people? Are you a good listener? Do you have big dreams?
If your answer to any of the questions above is “yes”, you are looking at the right ad. RE/MAX WINNERS are looking for real estate agents.
• Full time or part time
• Working hours: Flexible
• Trainings: We have ongoing trainings to make sure you continue learning and growing. Even if you have no experience in real estate, we can teach you all the necessary knowledge and skills from scratch. You’ll be getting support from us, RE/MAX JAPAN headquarters and RE/MAX LLC in the US.
• Income: Commission based. If you are highly motivated and work hard, it’s possible to earn 2-3 times more than a regular English teacher or office worker.
• Workplace: Our office is located in Shin Osaka
• THIS IS NOT A REGULAR 9 TO 5 JOB OR A REMOTE WORK POSITION. INSTEAD, THIS IS A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and would like to build a successful business, this is a great opportunity for you.
About the role:
• Help clients find properties
• Deal with both property purchases and rentals
• Handle property contracts
• Assist with relocation
While experienced professionals are most welcome, we are also open to consider candidates without a real estate background if they are dedicated to build a successful business.
• Permanent resident visa or spouse visa preferred
• Full time work experience in Japan, preferably with some customer service experience
• Speaking another language other than Japanese and English is a plus
We look forward to receiving your application. If you are interested, please send your CV.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.