Do you like games?
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment?
Are you interested in working for a company that has created mobile games which have ranked #1 in over 100 countries?
If so, then this position may be right for you!
■ JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a candidate to join our Live Operations team for our newly released game Evertale ( IOS and Google Play release date March 21, 2019)
Evertale has already been featured in 28 countries and has ranked as a top 3 game in over 150 countries!
For this position, we’re looking for a mobile game developer with a proven track record in mobile games development.
You will be responsible for:
1) Supporting multiple mobile games already on the market
2) Developing new features for these games
3) Working with non-technical content creators to enable them with tools and automation
4) Building reliable and efficient code for game projects
Additional team tasks
you will be responsible for organizing, facilitating, and supporting team members across various divisions and departments both internally and externally. These departments include: Engineering, Localization, Art, Marketing, Live Operations.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a creative yet analytical mind who also has the ability to think on their feet and problem solve quickly.
-Several years of experience with the end process of creating a mobile game
-Experience with mobile apps that communicate heavily with back-end systems
-Experience working with version control systems
- Education – Bachelor’s degree required
- English – Native level
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure.
- Ability to think creatively
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to make informed decisions
- Proficiency in Japanese
- Proficiency in other languages
- Photoshop skills
- Prior experience in game development
- Knowledge of current industry trends (mobile game addicts)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.