Aqua Era Co,. Ltd., a newly launched company in Tokyo, is now looking for new associate member for company operation.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-starting, logical thinking person to join our growing team.
The Associate position entails operating customer support team including call centre operation. The operation is organized as easy as possible to learn and teach new candidates.
This role requires you to build and manage royalty of customers to the company thorough incoming questions from customers by email, and cold calling. The ability to network, and communicate effectively both on the phone, in email, and in person is highly important.
This opportunity is great for challenge seekers, goal oriented individuals, and those who thrive in a sales environment.
- Operate customer service Team
- Call Centre Operation
- Calculating Fee with using app
- Previous work experience, preferably in Japan
- Strong communication skills in email, by phone, and in person
- Capability to work in a fast paced and challenging work environment
- Business level English or higher
- Business level Japanese is preferred
- Business level Word, Excel and Power Point
【Work Location / Hours】
Mon - Fri：9:30 - 18:30 (1hour break)
At Ikebukuro Office
Telework might be possible depends on the situations
3 million yen annually or more depends on skill and experience
- Japanese social insurance
- Commuting allowance
- Support for self-development (i.e. gym membership, language lessons, etc.)
- Company celebrations, seasonal events, extra annual holidays
- A clear career path with support for progression and development
- In-house training program
Saturdays and Sundays off, National Holidays,
Summer Vacation, New Year vacation
While we're not able to reach out to every applicant,
our recruiting team will contact you within two weeks if your skills and experience are a strong match for the position
09:30 ~ 18:30
年収 3,000,000円 ~ スキルに応じて昇給あり
月給 250,000円 ~
* 年間休日120日以上 連休OK
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.