Who are we?
The team at Imagr is growing and it's an exciting time to join us! Imagr is leading the charge in automated retail technology with our end-to-end, AI powered checkout solution. Our goal is to revolutionise modern retail and make life easier for everyday people - with no checkouts and no queues.
How does this role fit in?
Your role is to support our launch process with retailers in Japan and be an active member of the Imagr Launch team to connect stakeholders both internally and externally (including Imagr’s HQ in New Zealand). You’ll be hitting the ground running in a customer facing and in-store capacity, leading a team of contractors onsite and ensuring smooth and seamless operations of our live shopping sessions with H20 Retailing, with the potential to launch other retailers in the future.
In this role, your day and responsibilities may look like any of the following:
- Be a specialist focused on supporting the launch of the Imagr system in the store and the shopping experience for our end-users. You'll understand our solution inside and out, to ensure a seamless launch and customer experience for both H20 Retailing and our end-users
- You'll be on the ground, setting up our solution, running demonstrations and guiding our customers through the Imagr experience.
- You'll work closely with both our Japan and New Zealand based teams to relay feedback, new ideas and system issues (if any) to enable better shopping experience.
Lead and manage a team of contractors in store to operationalise Imagr’s system
- You'll have an eye for continuous improvement by devising ways to optimise the launch process and improve operational efficiency and quality
- Assist in the creation of supporting documentation and materials if required
- Manage equipment and devices as a prerequisite for the Imagr solution
Plus stepping outside of your role when needed and contributing as part of the wider IMAGR team to achieve organisational objectives.
The skills we're looking for:
- Written and verbal fluency in both Japanese and English
- Relevant education or degree and work experience in a front line, customer facing role in a fast-paced, bilingual environment (e.g. experience in an early-stage start-up company environment)
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability - you're willing to roll up your sleeves and make things happen!
- Understanding of retail environments would be highly desidreable
- A strong and effective communicator who is able to engage, excite, influence and negotiate with internal as well as external teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while ensuring high-quality execution.
- You're someone that is naturally passionate, collaborative and willing to learn
- We face a diverse range of problems here at Imagr, and we need a diverse team to solve them, so put forward your unique perspective and let's see where it takes us.
What can you expect from us?
Not only do you get to work with a talented and passionate team on a groundbreaking product, but we'll also look after you. We can offer you a competitive salary, a comprehensive wellbeing programme that looks after your mental and physical health, an employee options scheme, shared lunch with the team on every Friday, and the opportunity to grow your career in a venture-backed tech company growing on an international scale.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.