- Looking for a Freelance writing opportunity In Hiroshima?
- Love to Write and travel?
- Want the freedom to work when you want?
- Don't have any professional experience yet, or looking to extend your portfolio and exposure as a writer?
Then this Freelance Writing opportunity could be for you!
A company based in Hiroshima called Wako is launching a new website next year. They aim to have detailed experience-based information on Hiroshima’s best spots and things to do written by international locals who love to call Hiroshima home.
The base Pay will be 4yen per word.
Articles are to be 1,000-word minimum. 2,000 words max (aim for the max each time - Longer is better and you get paid more :)
So each article will pay between 4,000yen - 8,000yen
However, there is also an incentive to write more so the second article of any given month will be paid at 5 yen per word and the third article (and any more.) will be paid at 6 yen per word.
On top of this, your transport will be fully covered (within reason) and you will have up to 2,000yen of your food during the experience covered.
There will be a total of 100 articles Available to be written in the next 3-5 months. It will be a 'first in first served' situation and once the Articles are all written the project will be over so get in quick!
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Once your application has been accepted you will be tasked with one trial article (paid at regular price.) based on the quality of work will determine whether you are able to be included as a member in this project.
- this is project-based, not ongoing employment.
- As well as writing the article we ask for at least 10 photos (smartphone photos are fine and no editing is required.) and also one 15 second video. The copyright to these photos and videos will belong to Hiroshima wako
- We have guidelines for writing the articles, that will be shared upon you accepting, that must be followed.
- Once the trial is over you will be able to request any of the remaining Articles and work at your own pace.
- You will be required to declare your own taxes for any jobs paid as a freelance worker
- You are also personally responsible to make sure you are on an appropriate visa for freelance writing work.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.