The ideal candidate has integrated marketing experience with strong end-to-end campaign know-how and a growth-mindset to deliver integrated marketing programs that drive brand awareness, consideration and preference.
What You’ll Do
• Develop integrated marketing programs and campaigns to build our brand, drive consideration and generate leads across APAC
• Collaborate with local & global teams of brand, digital marketing, events, content, communications, designers, product managers, sales, and external influencers and agencies to deliver the integrated marketing strategy
• Work with the sales and sales support teams to ensure leads are followed up with in a timely manner
• Grow and amplify the GIIS brand organically via channels including website, search and social media
• Ensure a single source of truth of our prospects and contacts by integrating lead generation data across social media, marketing automation and CRM platforms
• Champion the latest marketing trends, technologies and marketing platforms to support go-to-market efforts
• Track and evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, report on results and optimise future campaigns
• Partner with global teams to share knowledge, develop best practices and achieve efficiencies to contribute to a one-GIIS presence worldwide
• Manage partners and agencies to drive and deliver effective marketing programs mapped to business objectives
• Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, HubSpot and other social media tracking tools
• Establish best practices in digital marketing across functions like SEO, Performance Marketing, Social Media, Digital Content and UX/UI
• Continually drive for team development and learning opportunities
• Research on customer and product trends, and identify new opportunities to drive digital growth
• Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost desktop and mobile performance
• Should be MBA (Marketing) OR Bachelor’s Degree Marketing / Mass Communications/ Business with a Diploma in Digital Marketing.
• 6-8 years of experience in a similar role.
• Advanced knowledge of digital marketing tools / CRM to drive strategy and day-to-day operational.
• Proactive self-starter who can work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Track record of innovation and delivering results against tight deadlines.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.