Inspired by New York’s art and fashion scene, Kimpton Shinjuku Tokyo is where creativity comes to life. Like the best galleries, there is always something new to see and experience, from art installations to retail pop-ups and locally loved restaurants.
We are hiring opening members at our food and beverage section.
・Restaurant Service Staff
• Proper working VISA in Japan
• Must be able to speak Japanese or English in conversational level or above
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
• Serve food and beverages to guests with prompt and friendly service
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Hospitality mind
・Work experience at hotels, restaurants
・Work experience as Barista, Bartender
・Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
・Kimpton Shinjuku Tokyo
10 minutes walk from Shinjuku Station
Depends on your role and shift
Basically,110days off per year, 10 days paid leave provided after probation
Part-timer: 1200JPY per hour
Full time: 180,000JPY ~ 250,000JPY per month
* Salary will be decided to take into account past work experiences and ability
* Transportation allowance is provided
・Permanet / Part-time
・Salary Increase: Once per year based on performance
・Bonus: Twice a year
・Social insurance (Medical, Pension, Employment Insurance)
・Transportation Allowance provided
・Meal Allowance is provided
*Only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.