GIIS Tokyo in cooperation with One World International School (OWIS) is a part of the GIIS network of award-winning international schools with proven credentials in the field of education with an impressive track record of providing world-class education across 8 countries. GIIS Tokyo campus currently focuses on primary and middle school education, with expansion plans to serve the interests and needs of students in Japan.
We are seeking an ambitious Admissions Counsellor who can believe in and represent our schools to prospective families.
There is a base salary, but with high-level commissions for the admittance of new students.
We hope to grow together and welcome your application.
• Attending the admissions inquiries for school, following up with them weekly.
• Attending the walk-ins convincing and counselling the parents about various issues related to admissions
• Updating and maintaining the registrations and admission records.
• Finalizing the admissions with the Head of the school.
• Coordinating with the different departments for hassle free admission process
• Generating daily reports regarding the inquiry to admission conversion ratio.
• Prepare the MIS reports.
Excellent organizational and relationship management skills with the ability to handle admissions.
Able to communicate in Japanese and English.
Have minimum 3 years of experience working as Admission counsellor.
Knowledge of Sales management tool.
Please apply today!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.