Expert in an IT OSS team. OSS provides local support for all local IT services. Support includes handling of user incidents, PC refresh, migration and new PC deployments.
Key areas of responsibilities
1. Conduct support operations on day-to-day basis
2. In cooperation with Infrastructure operations and engineering teams, perform actions to maintain Service Level Objectives as well as security and compliancy tasks.
• Strong service mindset
• Strong business understanding
• Good understanding of IT Service Management processes and practices
• Understands users and support Windows in English and Japanese (minimum: high N3 or low N2 level), combined with adequate written and spoken English language capabilities.
• Demonstrates a positive and productive attitude
• Manages to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
• Inspires the trust of others
• Follows organization’s goals, values, policies, and procedures
• Manages competing demands, frequent changes, and uses time effectively
The OSS Team is responsible for doing the following tasks:
• Incident resolution when local presence is required
• New PC deployment and stock management
• Spare Management and Loan Devices
• Local Applications Support
• Printer support (only on the PC, the printer intself is serviced by a different vendor)
• PC Refresh and Inventory update
• Hands and eyes support for remote engineer on Servers, swiches, routers.
• No overtime is expected.
• The team will support each other to help new OSS get up to speed and solve any difficult incidents.
• Freelancers are also welcome
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.