Love Japanese snacks? Love kawaii culture? Want a career centered in Japanese pop culture? Become part of the TokyoTreat team! TokyoTreat shares the latest Japanese trend through snacks and kawaii merchandises. We currently cater to subscribers in over 103 countries in the world!
- TokyoTreat - https://tokyotreat.com
- YumeTwins - http://yumetwins.com
- nomakenolife - http://nomakenolife.com
- JapanHaul - https://japanhaul.com
We are looking to expand our team with the addition of a creative and proactive Social Media Marketer who will be responsible for handling the day-to-day performance of our SNS pages and email marketing. In addition to having a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills, we are looking for a person who is passionate about social media marketing and spreading Japanese pop culture to the rest of the world.
■ Job Responsibilities
We are looking for talented Social Media Marketer (entry level and senior level) with the following job duties:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Outreach to influencers & companies for new partnerships
- Grows and expands company social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Analyze and Increase the engagement for our SNS proposing initiatives based on data analysis and best practices
■ Skills And Qualifications
- University degree in Communications / Marketing / Public Relations / Creative Writing or related field
- Native level English
- 1+ year of experience with Social Media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience with email marketing, excel & analytics
- Copywriting skill: write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Business level Japanese language.
- Proficiency with Business Facebook, Google Adwords.
- Proficiency with Klaviyo or any other email marketing tool.
- Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to schedule SNS posts using tools such as Hootsuite.
- Longer experience in relevant market is a big plus.
- Fun, meritocracy, hardworking, and data-driven!
- We frequently host fun events:
・Game nights (i.e. Mario Kart competition, multiplayer Bomberman, board games)
・Beer pongs and karaoke nights
・Monthly nomikai drinking nights
・Fun activities, i.e. hanami in the spring, BBQ in the summer, yakatabune, bowling, etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Japanese Social Insurance, health care, pension plan package included.
- 10 days paid holidays.
- 5 days work week (Mon-Fri). Holiday on Sat/Sun and public Japanese holidays.
- All-you-can-eat Japanese snacks and drinks (i.e. Kitkat, Pocky, Fanta, Ramunes)!
Please apply today!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.