Beauty of Japan is a rapidly growing bespoke destination management company based in Tokyo with a local office in Kyoto.
We are seeking for a passionate and dynamic person at the head office in central Tokyo. This position belongs to inbound tour department and will be responsible for individual (FIT) and group tour planning, operation, and coordination. You will be directly dealing with agents and consumers in Europe/Americas/Oceania to create attractive and creative itinerary for consumer's precious Japan trip. You will also be working with a reservation team to arrange all the land services, such as accommodation, transportation, guides, tickets, restaurants, and experience programs, while making sure the highest customer satisfaction and smooth tour operation with on-site guest support when clients are in Japan.
- Manage the entire trip from beginning to the end that includes itinerary creation, quotation, confirmation, reservation, and customer support with hospitality mind
- Understanding the requirement of our trade partners and customers to create unique and exciting itinerary in detail
- Booking all the necessary services
- Efficient, speedy and accurate communication with internal team and suppliers
- Building and maintaining good relationship with suppliers in professional manner
- Handle the emergency on weekends/holidays (on a rotational basis)
- Excellent English communication skill and N2 (business) level of Japanese.
- Deep hospitality mind
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in tourism or travel industry.
- Passion to promote Japan
- Geography knowledge of Japan
- Team collaboration mindset
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.