=== Our policy ===
1. We all join the product development
(Not only the engineers but also the members in other positions like marketing, accounting, HR and so on...)
2. All of us do the hiring activities
3. Everyone helps clean the office
=== Job Summary ===
• Contribute to the design and architecture of our core platform.
• Build reusable components and codes/libraries for future use.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Collaborate with the whole team and stakeholders to design and launch new features.
=== Required Skills ===
1. MUST to have
• Experienced with VueJs or NuxtJS
• Knowledgeable of NodeJS and RESTful APIs
• Knowledgeable with NoSQL (MongoDB)
• Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Nginx and CDN.
• Understanding of DevOps, to deploy and maintain server infrastructure
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
2. Really nice to have:
• Understanding of UI/UX best practices
• Experienced with GitLab
• Familiar/Experience with Progressive Web Apps, Neo4j or GraphQL
• Understanding what it means to work in a startup environment. If you want a good salary, good welfare, fancy office environment, go to google and facebook.
=== Preferred Personality ===
• Outgoing, positive, flexible, good at communication in English
• Teamwork oriented, able to work with the engineering team
• You are product-minded. You build things with the end-user in mind. You can see not only the technical details but also the end goal
• Eager to learn new things and take initiatives.
=== Work Environment ===
- Team official language: English
- Working day: 5 days a week（MON - FRI）
- Holiday: SUN, SAT, National holidays
=== Salary and Benefits ===
- Annual salary: 250,000 - 450,000 JPY per month (Depends on your skills, experience)
- Monthly salary system
=== Hiring Process ===
1. Document examination
2. Interview on ZOOM (1-3 times)
3. Tryout at Tokyo office for 1-2 weeks (Juwwa, Inc. will prepare the accommodation and transportation fee including air tickets)
5. Visa application
=== How do you want to use the rest of your time in your life? ===
We are a really small startup company and there are many problems and troubles. But this is our ordinary day. So far we cannot pay much money for you and of course for us too. But we are crazy about chasing our dreams. As you contribute to making the company grow and scale, your salary will increase too. If you want to take advantage of this opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup, conquer new challenges, and be exposed to unlimited opportunities, we welcome you.
=== Our sense of values: relationship ===
Relationships matter for all human beings and the whole nature of the human psyche is based around producing things, doing something, making a contribution.
”Good relationships keep us happier and healthier.”
Harvard Study of Adult Development
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.