Our team aims to improve clinical diagnosis and care through the use of our cloud-based software. Although our product is of a serious nature, we are a fun, open-minded team seeking others that want to work in a healthy work environment while delivering industry leading products that could benefit the quality of lives everywhere. We are currently seeking a full-time engineer to help us further develop an enterprise cloud-based software package designed to manage the quality control component of clinical laboratories world-wide.
[Qualifying Skill Sets]
● Java / C# programming skills
● Command and understanding of SQL
● Experience using an IDE (NetBeans/Eclipse/IntelliJ/etc)
● Understanding of common software patterns and usage
● Good command of English (Native not necessary)
● An open mind and willingness to learn new technologies
● Excellent communication skills
● Experience with AWS
● Experienced in agile development
● Experience using issue tracking and project management systems
● Experience using software versioning / revision control systems
● Basic Japanese language skills
● Working within a team towards a common goal
(Experience in the health/medical/diagnostic industry is not necessary)
- Possible Visa sponsorship
- Social health insurance
- Travel expenses
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 9:00 - 18:00
Weekends, National Holidays, New Year's Vacation, Annual Paid Vacation
We are a small team of dedicated professionals and your contributions to this project will be immediately felt and noticed. Join us now and help us make a positive impact on health care in Japan and world-wide!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.