GR Japan is looking to recruit a bilingual Office & Accounts Manager to support our growing activities. We are looking for an individual with similar experience and/or experience and/or interest in government, policy, consulting or business fields. Applicants must be highly effective in English and Japanese and need to demonstrate high-level academic achievement and outstanding professional qualities to join GR Japan’s international team of government relations professionals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing everyday operations of the GR Japan office - office management, arranging meeting schedules, exploitation and management of databases, etc.
- Managing the company’s accounts (in liaison with an external accountant)
- Producing management reports on the company’s finances for senior executives.
- Helping to organise and manage external suppliers, events, etc.
- Organising basic IT support (in liaison with external IT support company).
- Additionally, the ability to translate (especially Japanese to English) and conduct online research would be a plus, but not essential.
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of accounting concepts
- University degree
- Positive “can do” attitude
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.