The Itabashi Culture & International Exchange Foundation (ICIEF) is taking applications for an International Exchange Coordinator for English language and culture.
Qualifications: All of the following
(1) Native English speaker, fluent in Japanese, with interest in international exchange
(2) Applicants should be from an English-speaking country and have lived there for an extended period, with knowledge of and ability to explain English culture
(3) Legal resident status with work permit, or ability to obtain same
* Foreign students must have Permission for Outside Activities, or ability to obtain it
Contract period: April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 (with possibility of renewal)
Workplace: ICIEF (inside Itabashi City Hall)
Description of work: International exchange projects related to overseas sister cities, translation support at City offices, translation of documents, and related duties
Work days: 8 days per month (total of full or half-days)
Hours: 8:45AM-5:30PM (Full day), 8:45AM-12:45PM or 1:30PM-5:30PM (Half-day)
Wages: ¥14,100 (Full day), ¥7,050 (Half-day)
* Commuting allowance available
Application deadline: January 15
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.