FORMULATRIX® is a rapidly growing company headquartered in Bedford, MA. Originally starting as a software company in 2002, FORMULATRIX is now the global leader in hardware and software solutions for protein crystallization automation. In addition to crystallization instrumentation, we also have developed a proprietary microfluidic dispensing technology.
This position requires a hands-on, organized and detail-oriented person able to work in a fast-paced and global environment.
- Language skills: native in Japanese and fully proficient in English.
- Computer skill is a must.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and friendly.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong preference will be given to candidates that have a degree in business management. Extensive training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Responsible for input or export demo / part, expedite customs clearance.
- Assisting sales and support teams and coordinating with customers.
- Responsible for the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees in Japan.
- Responsible for the monthly payroll / local social insurance and personal tax treatment of all employees in Japan.
- Prepare Employment Agreements and/or amendments of current contracts for the employees of Formulatrix Japan.
- Responsible for handling employee resignation or any disputes.
- Assist local sales and support team.
- Assist Manager with compliance of company HR policies with Japan labor statutes and common practices.
- Maintain all fixed assets of the Japanese office.
- Other Japan office admin related issue.
- Process invitation letters/Japanese visa applications.
- Support Finance if any request from employees.
- Make work report to the manager.
- Finish all works arranged by the manager on time.
FORMULATRIX requires hard work and dedication from its employees and is committed to hiring only the best of the best. In return, FORMULATRIX offers a rewarding compensation package including base salary, bonuses, and excellent growth opportunities.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please apply through the GaijinPot system below. You must include your resume, and Cover Letter. In your resume or cover letter please include the following:
1. What are your salary requirements?
2. When can you start?
3. Are you authorized to work in country that this job is located?
4. What is it about this position that interests you?
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.