When was the last time you ended your day with a smile?
Work in Tokyo for a great Canadian company.
It's a great time to join our team. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have a few laughs, stay relatively casual, and take pride in knowing we're delivering best-in-class service while doing it. YOUR creativity, energy and attention to detail attitude are what we need to augment our growing team of A-list talent.
Idealogical Systems, in business since 1995, is hiring a Technical Support Specialist to help us grow to the next level in Tokyo. Idealogical will consider hiring only the ultimate team player and well-rounded individual, who has the right balance of qualification and personality.
All our positions are client facing in some capacity.
Idealogical's head office is located in Toronto, Canada and we service clients all over the world. We are looking for individuals to support our clients during regular business hours in Tokyo which is overnight in Toronto.
We are a diverse company who welcomes everyone.
Please see our website for more about our core values and ideology.
What We Can Offer You
By joining Idealogical, you will work with some of the brightest and most experienced people in the industry, in an environment where you will be challenged, expected to work hard and be accountable. Idealogical is a company where can grow and develop your career in a very meaningful and significant way. At Idealogical, these elements mix quite nicely with the fact that you will be working with great people, have fun and make a difference through your contributions. Idealogical is focused on staff development and education. We invest heavily in fostering an environment of continual self and team improvement.
In addition to everything, above we offer:
A great work environment and fantastic coworkers
3 weeks vacation to start with 6 personal days
Challenging projects and a variety of work in supportive environment
Competitive performance-based bonus plan
1 paid training and education per month
Technical Support Specialist
To perform technical tasks, and be the first point of technical contact for clients. To ensure clients have an excellent customer service experience and that their problems are addressed with empathy, professionalism, and within the Idealogical SLA parameters.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Responsibilities
• Represent IDEALOGICAL in a positive and professional manner
• Be responsible for a ticket until its completion or until it is formally handed off to another team member
• Communicate with the client verbally first and e-mail second for all changes, questions and requests
• Always maintain a customer service based approach to your work
• Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company objectives
• Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner
• Develop plans or make suggestions to reduce rework with the aim of eliminating rework
• Thorough understanding of ConnectWise for service delivery purposes
• Follow company guidelines for SLA (Service Level Agreement) for responding to customer calls
• Enter all work (internal and well as customer related) as activities or service tickets into ConnectWise on a daily basis
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Liaise with vendors to oversee installation, resolve adaptation issues, and support of new technologies
• Identify, recommend, develop and implement training to increase staff competency and self-sufficiency
• Understand the Idealogical Playbooks and what is in and out of agreement
• Participate in required meetings
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
• College diploma or university degree
• Microsoft Certified Professional MCP
• Annual renewal/updating of technical certifications where updates are available and at the direction of Technical Services Manager
• Exceptional knowledge of computer hardware, including IBM, Lenovo, Fortinet Firewalls. Apple and Storage Craft solution experience a plus.
• Deep-seated experience with desktop operating systems, including all Microsoft solutions.
• Extensive application support experience with ConnectWise
• Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Exceptional customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Please apply today!
Last modified on October 16, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.