We are looking for internationally-minded people to work in our busy Reservations department, where they will be the `bridge` between our clients overseas and our suppliers in Japan.
You will put together exciting and creative tour itineraries for our clients. You will deal with tour wholesalers and travel agents from all over the world on a daily basis, as well as hotels, guides, restaurants and transport providers in Japan.
To create custom made travel itineraries for our travel agents and tour operators.
To manage and handle all communication related to bookings, quotes, requests and confirmation prior to the customers arrival and to manage delivery of above services and additional services to the customer during their stay.
- To put together custom itineraries for clients.
- Booking all pre-contracted services requested by the customer
- Liaise and coordinate with 3rd parties and assist the customers
- Efficiently assist and provide information to 3rd parties and customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for the duration of the customers stay
- Respond and process quotations, reservations and booking requests efficiently and professionally
- Ensure accurate record keeping for billing and operations accuracy
- Provide flexible options for customers while in resort
- Ensure accuracy of services in-line with company policies
- Experience or living and/or studying abroad beneficial
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work independently without supervision
Japanese language ability - N2 level minimum.
Other positions/ Part time positions also available. Please mention in cover letter if part time is an option.
Last modified on October 15, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.