JHS & SHS in Gunma Prefecture is urgently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated English Language Arts teacher who is willing to commit for the mid to long term. If teaching English Language Arts is your passion and you've decided to make Japan your second home for a while, this would be a wonderful opportunity.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
<Direct Hire> JHS & SHS English Language Arts Teacher in Gunma Prefecture
Starting date: Immediate start is preferred, but January or April starts are also negotiable.
Annual salary: 3,600,000 - 4,500,000yen (before tax) + transportation
* Based on school's pay scale
Working days: Monday to Friday + some weekend work
Working hours: 8:00-17:00
Insurance: Private school insurance plan and employment insurance
* Preparing and teaching lessons
* Curriculum and material development
* Making and marking exams
* Essay corrections
* Preparing and teaching seasonal courses and open schools
* Attending meetings, school events, and school ceremonies
* Accompanying school excursions
* School club activity
* Homeroom duties
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Must have a secondary school teacher's license (English) in your home country
* Minimum 2-year experience teaching the subject at secondary schools
* Must be capable of working off a curriculum, and also capable of tentative curriculum development
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Dedicated, enthusiastic, and energetic teacher who is interested in secondary school education
* Have excellent class management skills
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a valid visa
Last modified on December 19, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2024 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.