A busy, high net worth business owner is seeking an very intelligent and very confident personal assistant with incredible attention to detail and a high level of tolerance and problem solving ability to assist him.
This is sometimes a very demanding and highly stressful job, and sometimes a very relaxing job. You must be willing, at times, to not only tolerate but be pleasant when working with a boss who will fluctuate between being relaxed and being very demanding. At times there will be a lot of stress, and you will be expected to remain calm and work effectively, and other times it will be calm and easy. You must be very confident and have a strong personality to succeed at this role!
Please note that the higher salary ranges are reserved for experienced candidates and/or t hose possessing the Desirable Qualifications (see below), and are also representative of future raises based on performance.
Working Hours & Location
10:30am-6:30pm, M-F in Umeda, Osaka. Relocation assistance is not provided.
- Anticipating any/all needs to ensure the business owner’s life is as easy as possible
- Ability to identify work and complete it without being told
- Coordinating services and schedules
- Transportation and travel planning
- Event planning
- Translation assistance
- General assistant tasks (scheduling and calendar management, arranging gifts for suppliers and clients, etc)
- Keeping supplies stocked
- Managing support staff and/or additional assistants
- Managing daily life operations
- A variety of tasks that will require problem solving and attention to detail
- You must be willing to perform all tasks related to assisting with the day-to-day living of the business owner
Benefits / Perks
- Company iPhone
- Company Laptop or iPad
- Paid transportation
- During travel, all expenses paid
- Company card for expenses
- Paid gym membership
- Paid weekly massage (outside of work hours)
- Paid meals during work hours
- Perfectly fluent Japanese and at least conversational English
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- Ability to travel domestically 2-4 times per year for up to 5 days with a minimum notice of one day
- Occasional travel to Thailand
- A high level of tolerance and patience
- A high level of motivation
- A high level of self confidence
- Ability to handle stress and angry people without being fazed
- Drivers license
- Thai language proficiency
- Prior experience as an executive assistant
- Currently residing in Osaka
Last modified on December 25, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2024 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.