The Tokyo American Club is the most prestigious health & lifestyle club in Tokyo supporting international business people and their families since being established in 1928.
In partnership with the major Japanese property developer, Mitsui Fudosan, we had launched a new location in Nihonbashi. Located on the sixth floor of Muromachi Mitsui Tower. The Club features a fully equipped fitness center, with all the necessary machines and amenities for a cardio workout with weight and cross training equipment, plus gorgeous bar/restaurant and other amenities.
Assisting Members with Club event registrations and other facility bookings such as business meeting rooms.
• Assist in daily operational and administrative tasks at Reception Desk smoothly
• Assist members and guests for inquiries at Reception Desk
• Work with and support Senior Receptionist closely
• Handle general inquiries from Members and non-members on behalf of TAC Members.
• Make sure members and guests are happy with our service
• Experience Strong experience in hospitality and good admin skill
• Education Hospitality school / major preferred
• English Advanced level ~
• Japanese Advanced level ~
• PC skills Word, Excel, Outlook, familiar with Reservation and POS related software already in place.
Report to: TAC Nihonbashi GM
UNIFORM STANDARDS: Provided uniform is required to be worn at all times, subject to TAC grooming standards.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.