Do you enjoy some variety in your work week? Are you able to adapt to changes on the fly? And are you looking for a unique teaching position that will have you meeting new people all the time? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We’re looking for flexible individuals interested in becoming Reserve Educators. Be an on-call substitute teacher ready and able to travel on short notice to help out wherever you’re needed. Every day is a new adventure, and you’re always helping to make a difference.
● Contract period: January 2022 to March 2023
● Working hours: Between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (Actual working hours are less than 6 hours)
● Salary: 235,000 yen/ month
● Transportation cost: Paid fully
● Location: Kanto Region (Northern Kanto, Saitama, Tokyo, Kanagawa and Chiba)
If you’re interested in this position but live in a different part of Japan, please inquire! We also have similar opportunities in the Chubu and Kansai regions.
We’re looking for those possessing the following:
Hold a valid visa permitting work in Japan (tourist/temporary cannot be accepted)
● Be a native English speaker or have 12 years of education where English was the medium of instruction (i.e. the main language used in all subjects)
● Be a university graduate with a bachelor’s degree or higher
● Conversational Japanese abilities
● Can be flexible with schedule
● Cheerful and ready to take on new challenges
● English teaching experience (prior ALT experience is preferred)
● Optional – Not required for this position, but highly welcome if you have the following:
- Able to drive in Japan and holding a valid International Driving Permit or Japanese Driver’s License
Reserve Educators enjoy:
● Assistance with visa sponsorship/renewal (where applicable)
● Continual Training (both before starting and annually during your time with us)
● Access to teaching materials including worksheets and flashcards
● Help with relocation & finding housing if you’re looking to move
● Round-the-clock support for your work/life needs
● After completing the contract, those who wish to stay with us get priority for future positions (based on evaluation)
[Believe In Your Possibility!]
If you are interested in this opportunity, we highly encourage you to send your application in and begin the process now. We are holding Skype interviews throughout the week and waiting for you. So don’t delay- apply today! Thank you for your interest in Borderlink. Let’s believe in your possibility together!
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
*Only applicants who pass the initial screening will be contacted.*
*Please make sure to include all of your contact information when applying, so we can contact you in a timely manner.*
*If you previously worked with Borderlink, your application process will be expedited.*
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.