On-site Electrical engineer with construction project experience is required for electrical installation supervision. The qualified candidate shall have a bachelor’s in electrical engineering or other closely related field from an accredited university. Qualified candidate should have 5 years professional experience and conversational Japanese skills.
- training construction teams on installation process and procedures
- providing installation guidance
- performing quality checks
- inspection of equipment arriving
- coordination with construction members and other engineering disciplines
- supporting logistics
- preparing daily and weekly reports
- other tasks as requested
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.