About Citrin Foundation:
Citrin Foundation is a non-profit organization set up to tackle citrin deficiency, a rare genetic condition. We aim to provide end-to-end support to all citrin deficiency patients around the world. We also fund research projects to understand the basic science of the condition, find effective treatments, and eventually a cure. The Foundation works with world-class scientists and institutes globally to tackle this condition.
You will be able to find out more about us on our website, click "Visit Website" under our logo.
The candidate will have a unique opportunity to lead and drive clinical development activities towards better understanding and ultimately developing effective therapeutics for a rare genetic condition at the Foundation, by working with leading clinicians and scientists around the world.
- Conduct physicians and hospitals outreach globally for the purpose of expanding the clinical network of the Foundation and building large patient cohorts
- Work on the development of Clinical Centres of Excellence for the Foundation and be a major contributor to the clinical development strategy
- Help to bridge the knowledge gap between basic science researchers and clinicians who treat the condition
- Raise the awareness of the condition by establishing a healthy dialogue with metabolic/pediatric/hepatology physicians and hospitals to better understand patients, conditions, and diagnosis of the disease
- Identify, direct, and establish direct patient outreach and patient engagement initiatives
- Help to oversee potential clinical studies on potential supplements and therapeutics that may benefit patients
- Forge a collaboration avenue with the scientists that the Foundation supported to discuss, highlight and inquire on important clinical discoveries and implications in the relevant research
- Work seamlessly with the different counterparties that the Foundation works with (research institutes, scientists, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, etc.) to drive better outcomes for the purpose of eventually finding a cure for the condition
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any of the life sciences fields (e.g. Medicine, biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology) is preferred
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant working experiences
- Knowledge in medicine/molecular biology/biochemistry is preferred
- Experience in clinical program management, clinical development strategy, and study design/trial management is preferred
- Possesses knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and other regulations governing clinical research is preferred
- Ability to think independently and critically
- Thoughtful and thorough in thinking through issues
- Ability to work with different stakeholders to drive them towards a common goal
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Language requirement for the position: Excellent command of English and high proficiency in the Japanese language
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.