【About Our Company】
Since our establishment in 2016, we have developed various web/mobile applications.
Not only we do in-house development, but we do consulting as well.
Currently, we are focusing on several projects for the local governments.
As an iOS/Android application developer, you will:
• Collaborate closely with Project Manager, Tech Lead, and other Engineers to develop and maintain iOS/Android applications.
• Be part of the in-house development teams, or be assigned to our client's projects.
【Requirements / Skills】
- Experiences of iOS/Android app development using such languages as Swift/Objective-C/Java/Kotlin/etc...
- Experience developing GUI application
- Basic knowledge of TCP／IP、HTTP protocol
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience creating smartphones built-in systems
- Skills related to Web service and XML/RSS
- Experience in development using API Web services, such as Google and Facebook
1, Head Office (10-minute walk from Meguro/Gotanda station)
2, Depending on the project you may be asked to work at one of our clients office
【Compensation / Welfare】
- Salary is negotiable according to experience (JPY3,000,000 to JPY6,000,000 per year including bonus)
- Commuting allowance
- Health insurance
- National holidays
- Paid holidays
- Summer holidays
- New Year holidays
- Special leave
- Social insurance
- Commute fee allowance
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.