■ Job Description
You will be critical in helping to create content that captures the spirit of the company, values, the people and the new businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Create and manage a creative and efficient storytelling process to showcase the impact of the company and its ventures to internal and external audiences.
- Work with teams to uncover powerful stories of impact for use with media, marketing materials and social platforms.
- Use storytelling skills to develop and manage written and visual content, including one-pagers, presentations, contributed articles, blogs, photos, videos and graphics.
- Partner closely with the broader Marketing and Communications team to develop and manage the editorial calendar.
- Consistently monitor the content landscape for emerging trends and culturally relevant processes and pitch new, creative story ideas and storytelling tactics.
- You have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in editorial and/or visual storytelling including writing contributed articles, blogs and case studies -- knows how to implement visuals with impact including photography, videos and graphics
- You have experience in startups/venture incubation, global B2B technology or consumer companies
- You have a passion for telling human-centered stories and a desire to tell them across multiple channels/platforms
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
- You have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Is flexible, collaborative and deadline-driven.
- You have strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience; MBA or advanced degree a plus
- You have worked with great success with startups and/or brand name companies to deliver top notch content
- You have successfully launched products or companies and you know how to be creative in storytelling for the best results
- You have built a strong portfolio of work showcasing your storytelling skills across a variety of mediums
- You thrive in a global environment and can easily work across languages and cultures
- You like to travel for business and you find traveling between Moon offices (Silicon Valley and Tokyo) particularly exciting
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.