Business development for mid-sized medical and cosmetic cotton manufacturer in Japan.
• Develop strategies to open business in new and existing markets
• Plan and execute trade shows and online events to find new customers
• Visit customers to verify their needs/factory to communicate those needs
• Identify and recruit sales agents or 3rd party sales consultants
• Manage 3rd party consulting, brokers and logistics companies
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
• Sales experience, experience in US logistics, retail purchasing, or marketing preferred
• Japanese: conversational or higher N2 or above preferred
North America and Europe export markets will be a focus of this job and may require stationing in this area later. The primary language for communicating with clients is English. Therefore, relevant business experience in USA, England etc and passport/work visa are also preferred.
As a medium sized privately-owned business, you will be working in close contact with top management for business development projects. This gives a good chances for advancement and to see the whole company operation. Business success and Japanese skill are the main requirements for advancement.
Initial posting is Nagoya. Business trips to the US and other countries, training in Shanghai, and later area transfer may be required.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.