Our Global Business department is looking for experienced translators who are in charge of localization of our game.
Since we often correspond with our Overseas branch and business partners, we have a very international office environment in which you can take advantage of your multiple language skills and communication skills.
As a localizer, you will translate our games "The Alchemist Code", ”Final Fantasy Brave Exvius" into multi languages.
・Translate Japanese games into English (French, German or Spanish)
・Proofread the texts translated by the outsourcing company
Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Native level in English
- Bussiness level in Japanese
- Experience in translation
- Fluency in other languages (French, Garman, Spanish and so on)
- Experience of localization in Game, IT or publishing industry
- Good communication skills
- Positive thinking
Flexible work arrangements
- 8 hours/day (1 hour break)
*You should be working berween 12:00-16:00
- Annual income 3,000,000yen ~ 5,000,000yen(negotiable)
- 2 days off a week(Saturday and Sunday)
- National holidays
- Summer holidays
- New Year's holiday
- Paid holiday
- Birthday holiday
- Special incentive leave for refreshment
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Promotion (Twice a year)
- Travel expenses are covered
- Worker's compensation insurance
- Employee's pension fund
- Casual dress
- Birthday gift
... and more!
【Measures against passive smoking 】
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.