At Rosetta Stone Learning Center we believe that the best customer service comes from having employees who are happy and well motivated in their jobs. Our unique ‘Customer Second’ philosophy enables motivated and dedicated instructors to excel in the classroom, while also having the opportunity to develop their careers in the fields of teaching, curriculum development, operations management, training, HR, and IT.
With over 12 years’ experience in the field, Rosetta Stone Learning Center Corporate Unit offers high quality corporate lessons to companies all across Japan, with an emphasis on helping the trainees succeed in their careers. Apart from standard business courses, we also offer a high degree of customisation utilising the skills of highly qualified trainers.
We teach both group lessons and one-to-one lessons across the following courses:
- Business skills-based courses
- Business-themed based courses
- Language skills-based courses
- Cross-cultural communication courses
We are currently seeking corporate trainers to deliver customised one-to-one lessons at our clients’ offices across Japan (possible openings in Tokyo, Yokohama, Asahi, Chiba, Aichi, Hamakita, etc).
You will be assigned to do either group or one to one training for an average of 6 x 90 minute classes per month, with the possibility of future assignments.
Finally, as part of the Link and Motivation group of companies, we believe that motivation is key to the success of students. We leverage teaching and support systems that emphasizes this, and our corporate dispatch instructors have the opportunity to play a leading role as “motivation engineers”. Apart from leveraging and developing your advanced teaching skills, you will also be gaining business expertise that will be easily-transferable to any career path you decide to take in the future.
- Has a highly professional and proactive approach to work
- Is NEVER late to lessons and always prioritizes punctuality and preparation to the highest degree
- Is confident and at ease in corporate environments and with students of various levels of English proficiency
- Has reasonable Japanese communication proficiency
- Minimum of 3 years’ corporate training experience
- Familiarity with business English textbooks
- Ability to customize one to one lessons
- Ability to adapt and be flexible as the course progresses
- Ability to give pertinent feedback on language AND communication skills to all levels
- 3400 - 4200 yen per hour plus transportation based on experience
- Billing is hourly. Paid on a monthly basis.
If you are experienced and humble, flexible and willing to learn new techniques, then we look forward to having you join the RSLC Corporate team. Please submit your application along with a cover letter clearly stating your reasons for wanting to work with us.
We will be accepting applications until September 9th, but applicants who would be able to start immediately will be prioritised.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all emails or requests for information.
***Please use the application function on this website rather than contacting the schools directly as it will have a negative impact on your application, and the staff there will not be able to process your application.***
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.