Material Resource Planning Controller – Buyer
Direct employment by the client company
Aviation (Commercial Aircraft Manufacturer)
Country / Region Japan
State / Province Tokyo
Start from 5.2 million yen to 7.5 million yen (to be determined by experience)
• Ensure the ERP system is maintained with robust & credible data that creates suitable supply elements that support the delivery of the customers’ demands/ requirements.
• Ensure awareness of inventory implications across the value stream resulting from ERP system planning parameters and settings and to optimize these where permitted, whilst minimizing customer delivery risk.
• Ensure that the quality requirements that can have an impact onto parts delivery are understood and reflected within the ERP system and that these are validated within the supply chain.
• To work with the Heads of Planning (or equivalent, e.g. Master Schedulers) and schedules to ensure that robust answers are given to any Sales and Operation Planning questions through the SORB or equivalent processes.
• Have an appreciation of the implications onto the physical warehouse (storage locations) and logistics areas in terms of additional resource and cost of any ad hoc and unplanned delivery management including where necessary expedite activity.
• Ensure the logistics methods for delivery and movement of parts to and within the company/customer are optimized in terms of cost, whilst ensuring that the required availability dates for any material are not compromised
• Educated to degree level or relevant professional qualification (e.g. APICS) or suitable equivalent based on proven experience
• Good understanding of and working experience with planning and control processes, MRP and/or ERP systems
• Understanding and experience of managing load/capacity is desirable
• Understanding of different roles/functions/ processes (e.g. Manufacturing, Operations, Purchase, NPI, Quality, etc.), external supply chains and supplier relationship management
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to discuss issues with all level of business, both within the company and outside
• Japanese language skills are desirable
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.