Fuel Icing Rig Engineer
Komaki, Aichi, Japan
Mechanical System Design
• Preferable 5+years of development experience in aerospace manufacturing industry
• Preferable to have a Mechanical/Aerospace engineering degree (or equivalent) with strength in Fluid /Thermal Transmission
• TOEIC 600 score or higher
• Fluent in Japanese
Scope of responsibilities:
• Rig Project Leader who is capable of coordinating Fuel System Icing Rig Test from starting up to
test completion while strongly adhering to its schedule
• Able to drive various types of schedule coordination, cost coordination and technical
coordination in a precise and proactive manner, and able to summarize key points concisely
and report promptly
Minimum 2,000 yen/hour, depending on experience
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.