Want to drive a Mercedes Benz S Class, Lexus, or BMW for a living?
Meeting VIPs from major companies, celebrities, or even officials of the Olympic Games!
As a Bilingual Chauffeur at Tokyo MK you will be working with high-class English speaking clientele.
However, an unrestricted work visa and a relatively high written and spoken Japanese language ability is required.
But don't be discouraged! The AVERAGE COMPANY INCOME is 626,000 yen, so give it a shot!
At the moment, we are only accepting those with unrestricted work visas, but in the future, it may be possible to renew your work visa through this position.
Tokyo MK is positioned as the top luxury transportation provider for the expat market in Japan.
With a deep history and over 20,000 regular corporate clients, most foreign CEO's and VIPs use Tokyo MK exclusively.
90% of our operations are through reservations, and many of our "Hired Driver" bookings are for English speakers.
That means your day (and earning potential) will not be wasted as cancellations are extremely rare.
· Pick up your customers according to the schedule set by the dispatcher.
(This will be in Japanese, but you'll get used to it.)
· Extreme care and attention to client needs.
· Compliance to strict company work culture.
· Driving a Lexus, BMW, Crown, Alphard, Hiace, Benz, and other luxury cars.
Please note, this job is very demanding.
Supporting senior citizens, waiting while a client is shopping, holding the passenger door, carrying luggage, and putting the customers every need before your own is required.
We are a company that rewards but also demands, excellence.
· One shift is about 8 to 11 hours long, 22 days a month.
· Although night work is common, exclusive day work will also possible after some time.
* We will explain the shift system in detail at the orientation interview.
· Entry-level is welcome! Any age is welcome!
· Written and spoken Japanese ability is required.
· Legal ability to drive in Japan.
· Have lived in Japan for 3 years with a Driver's License.
Before being fully employed, there will be a paid training period (10,000 yen daily - 2 weeks to 1 month) while you study our systems and to receive the "Type-2 Driver's License" which is necessary for this job. (This test is set by the government and entirely in Japanese, but it is not terribly difficult, and we will support you through the process.)
【Salary】☆ Average income of 626,000 yen per month!
· For the first 3 months, the fixed monthly salary is 350,000 yen.
· After the 4th month, the base monthly salary is 200,000 yen + commissions & tips.
☆Salary Example "Regular Taxi":
· Monthly income 546,555 yen
☆Salary Example "Hired Driver":
· Monthly income 740,000 yen
☆Salary Example "English Speaking Hired Driver":
· Monthly income 1,000,000 yen
· A "welcome" bonus is also available to those possessing the "Type-2 Driver's License".
【Treatment · Benefits】
· "Seishain" employment with full benefits and job security
· Various social insurance (employment, labor accident, health, welfare pension)
· Retirement allowance system (according to company regulations)
· Uniform allowance
· Showers and rest areas available on-site.
· Various training (English · Manners · Geography · Tourism・etc)
· Incentive systems for extra income
【Holiday and vacation】
· Flexible paid vacation to match your schedule (even 3 days off a week is possible)
· Congratulatory holidays
· Special holidays
· Childbirth & childcare leave, etc.
· Within 5 minutes walk from Shiodome and Shimbashi stations.
At Tokyo MK we treasure our Bilingual Chauffeurs as the lifeblood of our business!
This is a career that is not threatened by advances in technology.
Our clients require your professional, human touch, and we will reward excellence handsomely.
You will be entering a community of friendly bilingual drivers, with our proven support system.
(There is even a company BBQ and friendly events as well!)
If you have the skills we require and would like to live comfortably, even support a family comfortably in Japan, then we hope you will provide your excellence with us!
Please apply now!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.