Are you an ALT looking for that next step up in your career in Japan?
Do you have interest or experience in human resource management?
Have you been searching for a way to use your skills and knowledge to create success?
If you answered "Yes!" to any of the questions above, Borderlink, Inc. would love to have you as part of our team!
Since its inception in 2000, Borderlink, Inc. has been steadily growing, expanding our reach out of Saitama and into the surrounding areas, including right into the heart of Tokyo itself. With that expansion comes the need for innovation. We're looking for fresh ideas, diverse experiences and forward thinking. We're looking to expand our HR team, and we want to give you the opportunity to come aboard.
It's a cerebral but highly rewarding job, and we're seeking self-motivated and dedicated individuals to join the Borderlink family. As you'll be working in a mainly Japanese environment, most emails and meetings in the company will be in Japanese, so you should be able to converse freely in Japanese and be willing to learn more.
If you think you're up to the challenge, please carefully read through the following:
Preconditions / 前提条件
- Must have University degree
- ALT experience of 2 years or more
- Must have advanced Japanese speaking and listening skills (N2 equivalent or higher) and be able to read and write at an intermediate level.
- Basic computer skills (typing, word processing and basic data entry); experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to commute to the Omiya (Saitama) or Kofu (Yamanashi). Applicants may be asked to work in other areas on occasion. Applicants should be willing to move if necessary.
Preferred Points / 求める点:
While not required, preference will be given to applicants possessing one or more of the following:
Job Expectations / 主な業務内容
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- 学校での教員向け研修補助 (主に夏の期間)
Benefits / 利点
- Working Days: Monday through Friday with weekends off (subject to pre-agreed changes)
- National Holidays Off
- Winter and Obon Holiday Periods
- Paid Leave as dictated under Japanese labor laws
- Social Health Insurance
- Visa Support
- Renewable, yearly contracted, full-time position
Other details of the position will be covered during the interview process.
Thank you for your interest in Borderlink! We're looking forward to hearing from you!
*Only applicants who pass the initial screening will be contacted.*
*Please make sure to include a photo and all of your contact information when applying, so we can contact you in a timely manner.*
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.