Are you looking for a CHALLENGE? Searching for a company where you will have opportunities for PROFESSIONAL GROWTH? Do you have a voice and strong opinions and WANT TO BE HEARD?
Who we are: Destination Asia is a comprehensive destination management company (DMC) with a regional footprint across Asia. As pioneers in the industry, we continually set the standard for experiential travel and personalised service, growing with our clients in their markets. We provide cutting-edge destination management services for; incentive houses, cruise lines, convention/exhibition and conference organisers, tour wholesalers and operators, corporate meeting planners, cultural and historical associations and business travel organisers. Learn more about us at: www.destination-asia.com
The opportunity: We currently have an exciting opportunity in Japan for the role of HR Manager. You will be responsible to deliver a responsive, efficient, solutions-focussed HR service through effective partnership with the country leadership team, in collaboration with the Group HR Director. You will provide end-to-end HR services across the entire employee life-cycle which includes recruitment, onboarding, performance culture, employee relations, employee engagement, operational HR, HR data and metrics.
This is a key management role that will help shape the future of Destination Asia Japan, and grow the Destination Asia brand to its full potential.
Who you are: You are an experienced operational HR practitioner with experience in Japan. You have a passion for delivering excellent HR services and are self-motivated, highly organised, pro-active and flexible. You have a strong work ethic with a real commitment to continuous improvement. You have excellent written and oral communication skills in Japanese and a good command of English.
• Desirable: Degree in HR or related field
• Desirable: CIPD qualified or equivalent
• A minimum of eight years generalist HR experience, with two to three HR Management experience
• A solid understanding of local employment regulations and experience working within these regulations
• Knowledge of the DMC’s and travel industry
• Systematic and logical approach to solving problems.
• Self-motivated, highly organised, pro-active and flexible.
• Able to remain impartial, use diplomacy and resolve conflict whilst maintaining effective relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages will be a distinct advantage).
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.