Who is suitable for this position?
Have you ever wondered if you can build a different career in Japan rather than teaching English? Have you ever thought about starting your own business? Do you want to make use of your language skills and communication skills? Do you like helping people? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you hardworking and enthusiastic? If your answer to any of the questions above is “yes”, please don’t hesitate to contact us. However, if you are looking for a regular 9 to 5 job or remote work position, this position is probably not for you.
About the role:
• Help clients find properties
• Deal with both property purchases and rentals
• Handle property contracts
• Assist with relocation
• While experienced professionals are most welcome, we are also open to considering candidates without a real estate background if they are dedicated to building a successful business.
• Must currently reside in Kansai
• Japanese nationals and foreigners with a permanent resident visa or spouse visa preferred. Foreigners with a Specialist in Humanities / International Services visa are also acceptable.
• Business Japanese skills are required as you’ll be dealing with management companies on the phone on a regular basis
• Basic computer skills are essential
• Full-time work experience in Japan, preferably with some customer service experience
• Speaking another language other than Japanese and English is a plus
Work Type: Freelance or Part-time
*If you have no experience in real estate, it’s better to start as a part-timer and build up your knowledge, experience, and customer base gradually.
Work hours: Flexible
Income: Commission based (The details will be clearly explained during the interview.)
We have ongoing training to ensure you continue learning and growing. Even if you have no experience in real estate, we will teach you all the necessary knowledge and skills from scratch. We, RE/MAX JAPAN headquarters, and RE/MAX LLC in the US will support you.
A had only 4 months of experience in real estate. The sales amount was around 5 million yen after one year.
B had no experience in real estate. The sales amount was around 3 million yen after one year.
C had 2 years of experience in real estate. The sales amount was around 4 million yen after one year.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you are interested, please send us your CV.
Last modified on January 31, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.