We are looking for highly organized person with exceptional attention to detail to coordinate our Tokyo office. The right candidate must be self-motivated and prepared to take on increased responsibilities as our company continues to grow, and will be on a fast-track to management. This role is open to both experienced and newly-graduated qualified candidates.
English is the language of communication within the office, but you will need fluent Japanese to manage relationships with suppliers, as well as to assist with general legal and tax admin.
Role includes (but not limited to):
- Managing inventory and stock availability
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Receiving, storing, wrapping and shipping goods (physical activity)
- Sourcing supplies and services (from office supplies to professional services)
- Editing product photos
- Social media marketing/maintenance
- Coordinating photoshoots and similar events
- Monitoring and reporting sales and social media statistics
- Assisting in bookkeeping
- In future you will also be managing other staff members
- Fluent Japanese (written and spoken)
- Good spoken English (able to communicate in English in the office)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Proactive with new ideas and problem-solving
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Photo-editing skills (Photoshop)
- Live in (or near) Tokyo with permission to work in Japan
Additional Preferred Skills/Experiences:
- Experience of e-commerce
- Photography skills
- Experience with creative production
- Interest in Japanese traditional crafts/kimono
- Advanced computer skills (HTML)
We are accepting applications now. We look forward to contacting you for the interview.
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.*
Last modified on October 31, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.