Description: We are looking for motivated people interested in joining our sales team or logistic team. We have supplied used cars, motorcycles, trucks, heavy machinery, and used car parts from Japan, Thailand, Dubai, and other countries to different parts of the world since its establishment in 2003.
◎Tuesday to Saturday + one Monday every month.
◎8:30～17:30 (shift hours change depending on the market in charge)
◎Etchujima, Koto-Ku, Tokyo
◎3~5 minutes walking from 3 stations: Monzennakacho Station of Tozai Line and Toei Oedo Line or Etchujima Station of JR Keiyo Line
◎Contact customers by email, phone, and other methods to increase your customer portfolio
◎Sell used cars, motorcycles, heavy machinery, and parts while providing excellent customer service.
◎Assist customers during the export process.
◎Overviewing manage cash flow and finances.
◎Developing and implementing improvement plans for your market in charge.
◎Reporting market & customer situation to management.
◎Plan and prepare shipping/logistics routes
◎Contacting shipping/forwarding companies for rates and schedules
◎English: Fluent level or above
◎Additional Languages will be an added advantage
◎Japanese: Business level or above (preferable)
◎Knowledge of any other languages is welcome.
◎PC Typing: Touch-typing
◎We need a person who shall sympathize and respect our Corporate's Mission, Vision, and Values as follows.
◎We need a person who shall respect our Corporate's Mission, Vision, and Values as follows.
◎A candidate should be motivated to learn by him/herself and must take the necessary exam regularly to provide good service.
To commit to complete customer satisfaction
What we want is to achieve, and our goals for the future.
1. We aim for professionals who can quickly adapt to changes and are always passionate about innovation.
2. We should not be satisfied with our present processes and products. Rather, we should always provide superior service and better products, while making continuous improvements, being time-conscious, and using professional industry knowledge.
3. We aim to be No.1 in our field with an identified edge while being conscious of our market position.
4. To create an environment where any employee sharing the same vision can continue to work for a long time.
5. To have a balance between company development and the happiness of customers, staff, and suppliers.
Our common sense of value.
1. To have a strong sense of ownership
2. Hands-on approach
3. 100% quality guaranteed
4. Do things easily, simply, consistently
5. Always think by ourselves, Keep challenging ourselves to be creative in our work, and Strive for results
6. Orientated to a positive ROA with low-cost management
7. Speed and Efficiency
8. Make ourselves stronger to make the team stronger.
9. Team spirit
10. "Hou" (Report), "Ren" (note), "Sou" (discuss)
11. Respect every difference and discuss positively
◎Personality: Self-organized, Positive, active, self-starter, easy-going, cooperative, and responsible
◎Skill, Knowledge, Experience: Customer first mind, Management skill, Leadership, Experience in sales and educating subordinates, and Marketing knowledge
◎Trial: 3 months
Fixed salary (includes transportation) -> 230,000 JPY
*negotiable depending on experiences and some cases.
◎Full-time: after the Trial evaluation passed
《Staff》Basic salary ->230,000 JPY + Sales Allowance + Transportation + Bonus
*negotiable depending on the experience.
*salary increment twice a year according to the company HR rule.
* opportunity for a higher position based on your performance.
◎Summer(Jul) and Winter(Dec)
◎Transportation (up to 25,000 JPY Monthly) after Trial evaluation passed
◎Pension and Social Insurance covered (shakai-hoken) according to Japanese Law
◎Summer holidays (1 week), Winter holidays (around 10 days), and Golden Week (1 week)
◎Yearly total holidays: 113 days plus yearly paid days off according to Japanese Law
◎We are a Japanese company, based in Tokyo and exporting to the world for over 18 years.
◎We also sell our own branded lubricant in Myanmar which is well-established as the most popular Japanese brand.
◎We are a multicultural team with people coming from many different countries.
◎We have branches in Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Malaysia, UAE, Mongolia, Mauritius, and Kenya.
◎We are continuously expanding our business field in the world.
Last modified on October 22, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.