Our client is an American software industry leader providing systems management, security management, service management, asset management, and process management solutions to multi－national organizations globally.
Reports to: Senior Manager, Field Marketing for Australia, New Zealand, Japan ＆ South East Asia
Mission: Support the generation and execution of marketing programs focused on driving qualified opportunities resulting in increased pipeline and revenue. This will include ownership of some elements of campaigns, communications and events.
• Support for live and online events including venue booking and management, managing customer/prospect interaction （bookings/confirmations）, creation of delegate packs and badges, attendance tracking and reporting, and on－site event support.
• Assist in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns that generate leads resulting in qualified opportunities, pipeline and revenue （program tactics may include: digital marketing, direct mail campaigns, email campaigns, trade shows, seminars, webinars, user groups etc）.
• Management, procurement and distribution of collateral, giveaways and customer gifts.
• Assist in managing and updating marketing automation （Marketo） and CRM （Salesforce） systems to ensure relevant data is uploaded
• Manage translation of English website to ensure the Japanese website is translated and current.
• Manage translation of marketing materials from English to Japanese to support campaign execution
• Monitor campaign performance and return on investment to meet desired targets
• Assist in managing local marketing budget
• Work with sales team and telemarketing agency to ensure effective lead follow up
• Working with master distributor and channel partners on marketing programs, including: event planning, execution, collateral and giveaways
• Ensure all local marketing activities are included on the global websites
• Some domestic and international travel may be required in this role.
• 3＋ years field marketing experience ideally in IT industry
• Must be creative, enthusiastic and show tenacity.
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese.
• Able to manage multiple simultaneous programs.
• Able to work autonomously and independently.
• Have a can do attitude, and able to create strong cross－functional relationships.
• Prior experience in a marketing environment with a proven track record is required.
• Ideally hold a Bachelor’s level degree specializing in marketing or a related filed and
• knowledge of IT business.
• Ideally 3－5 years’ experience working with re－sellers in an indirect channel model is highly regarded.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.