Our client is a Japan based startup who are building a presence in the fields of social lending, micro finance and software development (ソーシャルレンディング, マイクロファイナンス and開発). They are expanding rapidly and as such are seeking highly talented individuals with a variety of experience in software development and technical solutions to drive innovation within their business. A strong interest in Fintech and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (フィンテック, 人工知能) would be strongly preferred.
Our client is looking for a PHP/Java developer who is dedicated to their craft and writes code that they are proud of. You will be a part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
● Development of new CMS for managing their services
● Development and implementation of in house web services
● Write clean, well designed and well documented code and follow industry best practices
● Write detailed specifications
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Debug, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure high performance and functionality
● Develop and deploy new features and tools if necessary
● Agile development and independent problem solution
○ Proven software development experience in PHP
○ Good knowledge version control tools and of developing web services
○ Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
○ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
○ Knowledge of various frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Symfony, CakePHP, etc.)
○ Japanese communication skills (Business level)
○ BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
○ Understanding of open source projects like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.