The hiring company has a team that creates the most preferred wealth management tool for global investors. The team has a wide range of professional experiences including real estate, investment banking, private equity, consulting, and technology. The team members come from all over the world and collectively speak at least 5 different native languages.
As an early stage startup, we have a totally flat structure. You'd be joining a small – yet international – team of engineers with a startup minded spirit in which you'll be encouraged not only to contribute your ideas but also join any part of the development process. That is exactly why we are looking for self-starting engineers with strong background experience and a decision-oriented dynamic.
- Take complete ownership of front-end development from rapid prototyping to delivering the final product.
- Lead the development of cross-browser compatible interactive user interfaces for our web-applications.
- Work closely with designers, back-end engineers and mobile engineers.
- Currently resides in Japan
- B.S or M.S Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant programming experience in front-end web development.
- A passion for making beautiful, smooth, delightful web experiences on
desktop and mobile.
- Moderate to expert knowledge in AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies,
headers, asset loading/caching).
- Good understanding of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Be open-minded, flexible, and have a pragmatic approach to solving
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Business proficiency in Japanese is a plus.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.