Our purpose is to help people find, embrace, and express their individuality —to head out into each day confidently and gracefully, and to live vibrantly.
Our corporate development department is looking for a new member who will be in charge of global marketing and translation.
We welcome an English- Japanese bilingual who is highly interested in beauty products.
■Research and translation of any news and trends about beauty from overseas■
- Compile the valuable information on the English website and translate it into Japanese
- Upon understanding our corporate culture, translate the things precisely using our unique words or expressions
- Make contract with foreign companies
- Interpret in a variety of situations (e.g. at the meeting and the negotiation)
- Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Native level in Japanese
- Fluency in English
- Person who can :
・go on an overseas business trip
・work at our branch in NY as an initial training (June~Aug 2020)
・then take part in the 3-month training in Osaka (Oct~Dec, 2020)
・be passionate about beauty products
・start working from April or May 2020
- Annual income 5,000,000 yen ～
- Monthly salary 340,000 yen ～
- Saturday and Sunday
- National holidays
- Housing allowance
- Employment insurance
- Social insurance
- Maternity/Paternity and nursing leave
- Travel expenses are covered (up to 50,000yen)
- Family allowance
- Employee's pension fund
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.