The new karaksa hotel was initiated from the desire to build a hotel brand that would be
beloved across generations, as fresh and supple as the karakusa arabesque itself.
The concept of the karaksa hotel is completely new. In the pursuit of comfort and
convenience for our guests, our hotels have been designed specifically for tourist visitors.
We welcome English Speakers!
First of all, you will learn what is costumer service as a front desk agent.
Then, you will gradually be in charge of a variety of position such as the project proposal, administrative jobs and training staff as well.
- Osaka-shi, Osaka
- Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
- Native level in English
- Fluency in Japanese (JLPT Level N2 or above)
- Interested in tourism
- Good at working as a team
- Fluency in Chinese (not necessary)
- Shift system（8 hours a day）
- Monthly salary 210,000 yen ～
- 8~10 days a month (Not fixed)
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Social insurance
- Housing allowance (negotiable)
- Overtime pay
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.